Roller-Toaster is a rolling ball game for android.
Use the accelerometer to roll the android ball around, negotiating obstacles, collecting donuts, and trying to complete each course within the allowed time.
- What Features Does Roller Toaster Have?
- Accelerometer control, tilt your phone to roll the ball, brake and turn.
- A physics engine, ball bounces, brakes and turns realistically.
- Moving and rotating platforms.
- Moving and rotating obstacles to knock you off course.
- Fans to blow you off course.
- Several courses from the simple to the insanely twisty.
- Leader board system, compare your scores to other players.
- Lots of donuts to munch!
What Is The Current Development Status?
Roller-Toaster is available on Google Play as a lite, ad-supported version with three four course levels.
What Android Version Is Required?
Roller Toaster will run on android 2.1 and up.
What Kind Of Hardware Is Required?
An android phone or tablet. Roller Toaster runs fine on 600MHz armv6 (e.g. HTC Wildfire S) and above, and looks really good on tablets.
Why Is The Ball Uncontrollable Sometimes?
Roller Toaster calibrates the at rest angle of the device at the start of each course, when Ready, Set appear on the screen. If you start to tilt your device before Go appears, the tilted angle will be set as the at rest angle for the ball and the ball will be difficult to control. Hold the device at a comfortable angle while Ready, Set flash up on the screen, and only start to tilt when Go appears.
Why Is The Music Not Playing?
Music is turned off by default, but can be turned on from the options screen.
Is Roller Toaster Ad Supported?
Roller Toaster is ad supported with small banner ads at the top of the screen.